Use this form if you want to pay membership dues by check. Mail the completed form and check to UACDL, P.O. Box 3254, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110.
UACDL members receive the following benefits to assist them in fighting these forces and to improve their own legal skills:
- Up to six hours of free CLE per year through evening seminars held throughout the state;
- Discounts on seminars that feature national and local experts that address Utah specific issues and emerging legal topics;
- Access to UACDL’s members-only sections of its website, including a vast brief bank, profiles of judges, prosecutors, and police officers, and expert profiles and court contact information;
- Registration in UACDL’s members-only email forums where members can post legal questions, share documents, and exchange ideas about criminal law issues;
- A voice at the Utah Legislature through UACDL’s legislative committee.
- Trusted Certified
- SSL Security
- Secure Site